I grew up in public school until I was 16. I felt like in middle school, that I had to be Jesus to my depressed friends. I was tired of being alone in my faith and not able to express it and let it out to spread. When I came to CTKCA, I was able to breath, letting go, and making connections with people who actually noticed me. A testimony I have, is in January 2017, I had brain surgery for an aneurism. CTKCA, family and church prayed the hardest out of anyone. I am so very grateful for God putting me where I am and for the people who care about you no matter who you are.
Individuals seeking financial aid may apply and submit information through the FAST website An application fee of $45 is charged for the use of this service.
- Initial Enrollment Fee (one time): $300
- Tuition: $325/month
- Discount for multiple children: $140/month
- No additional fees are incurred for re-enrollment
Tuition is paid monthly to the school office in the form of check, cash, debit card, or credit card.**
**Please note a 3% fee is assessed for use of debit and credit cards
- After-School Program: $6/day
- School Lunch: lunches are ordered via menus attached to the weekly newsletter