Middle & High School
- Small class sizes
- College-prep level
- Student-focused help classes
- All curriculum is Christ-centered
- History: American, world, economics, government, geography
- Science: Earth & space, physical science, biology, advanced biology, chemistry, physics, anatomy
- Math: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, geometry, pre-calculus, calculus, consumers’ math
- English: Analytical literature, grammar/spelling, writing
- Other classes: Bible study, Spanish 1 & 2, physical education, computer, Greek
- Additional classes are also offered through Stanly Community College’s Career and College Promise program
High school students complete a four-year Bible study which focuses are these four themes:
- Crossways – a walk through the Bible highlighting little known facts and the history of Biblical times.
- Doctrines – a study of what Christians hold in common and differences among them in order to strengthen and deepen one’s faith.
- Ethics – helps students understand how to live out their faith in our world.
- Apologetics – prepares students to understand various worldviews and defend their faith to those who do not believe in the Bible.
- Washington, DC trip
- Leading “See You at the Pole”
- Helping students in the lower school
- Spring Banquet
- National Conference on Christian Apologetics
"This is my first year at CTKCA and so far, I’m enjoying it. My classes are not boring, and I like my teachers, Mr. and Mrs. Kahl. The food is awesome. Most of all, I like our Literature class. Right now, we’re reading The Count of Monte Cristo. It’s a long book but I’m enjoying it and can’t wait to finish it."