It has been a blessing to see God’s hand on our school by the gifts he has bestowed upon us. A few stand out:
- Children from outside of the United States ask their parents to send their birthday gifts as a donation
- Friends in Germany have sent donations because they believe in this ministry
- Parents, grandparents, local churches, and local businesses have donated numerous blessings because they want to see our students grow in their spiritual faith and academic abilities.
If you are interested in supporting the education for students at Christ the King, please mail a check to:
Christ the King Christian Academy
210 N. Ferry Rd.
New London, NC 28127
Other ways you can support the school
- Shop on Amazon Smile where we receive 0.5% of your donations:
- Visit http://smile.amazon.com
- Type in “Christ the King Christian Academy” and select “Search”
- The first option is our school in New London, NC This will then link to your Amazon account
- Collect Box Tops for Education
- Bring box tops to the school office
- Harris Teeter
- Tell them you want your purchases to support “Christ the King Christian Academy”
- Bring aluminum cans to the school where we can recycle for money
"When I first came to this school, I was struggling with a severe attitude problem. I wasn’t happy about having to come either. It was a bit of a struggle at first to adjust to the normal work because they push the students hard to learn. It is easier for teachers to push students because the classes are smaller than an average school, allowing for a lot more 1-on-1 type teaching with the students and being able to focus on what students individually need in the classroom. As for my attitude, according to my parents, there was an immediate shift in how I was acting, and I would put the blame on the continuous Christ-centered environment that is present. What probably helps the most is the teachers’ amazing diligence and dedication to the school and every single student that comes in the door."